“The humor of Bombeck and the warmth of a best girlfriend… one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.”
Celia Rivenbark, New York Times bestselling author of You Don’t Sweat Much for a Fat Girl.
A book about motherhood that will make you simultaneously nod your head in recognition while reminding you to schedule a hysterectomy.
Jenny Lawson, New York Times bestselling author of Let’s Pretend This Never Happened.
“Witty and insightful…” Stefanie-Wilder Taylor author of Sippy Cups Aren’t for Chardonnay
Readers are raving:
– “Her stories are heartwarming and hilarious!”
– “I laughed until I cried!”
– “I was ready for more as soon as I finished Ketchup.“
- The Moultrie News, Mt Pleasant, SC
- The Greenwood Commonwealth, Greenwood, MS
- The Corridor Messenger, Walker County, AL
- St. Clair News-Aegis, Pell City, AL
- The Daily Mountain Eagle, Jasper, AL
- The Colombian-Progress, Columbia, MS
- The Lee County Courier, Tupelo, MS
- Oakridge Now, Austin, TX
- Active Kids Magazine, San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- “Modern Motherhood,” appears monthly in Metro Christian Living, Jackson, MS
- 2012 South Carolina Press Association Best Humor Column
- 2012 Circle of Moms 25 Funniest Moms
- 2011 Circle of Moms 25 Funniest Moms